|Job Title:||Legal Secretary (Telecoms, Permanent, Start ASAP)|
|Location:||West Berkshire, Berkshire|
|Salary:||Excellent Salary & Package|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Permanent - West Berkshire
We are currently looking for a Legal Secretary to work onsite for a Telecoms company, based in the West Berkshire area. You will be working within a fast paced environment, where accuracy and communication is key.
- Provide project support, administration and secretariat duties to the Legal & Compliance Team and where required Governance meetings
- Managing project administration, producing minutes; preparing reports & presentations; providing key management information accordingly; providing administrative support with float, purchase orders and other finance matters for the legal team; supporting the Company Secretarial function.
- Provide the necessary reports and updates to the management team and stakeholders and customers.
- Must be an experienced Administrator, with ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have exceptional Minute Taking skills and be highly organised
- Demonstrate a level of commercial acumen
- Good working knowledge of project management principles are essential
- Excellent I.T. and database skill (MS Office, MS Project, etc.) and advanced Excel skills
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.