I am recruiting for an In-house Legal Counsel with experience of commercial or real estate litigation for a leading telecommunications company in the Berkshire area.
As the Legal Counsel you will work as part of the in-house legal team to provide high quality, nimble and commercially focused property legal and dispute resolution support to the business for both internal and external property teams across a variety of projects in relation to the ongoing management of the telecommunication sites across property and telco issues.
As the Legal Counsel your role will involve;
- Supporting the legal team on all aspects of the on-going management of the network to include legal and administrative support to the legal and property teams.
- Delivering excellent legal solutions on target and to budget ensuring external legal spend is effective and efficient.
- Managing external lawyers to include approving documentation and ensuring they deliver to agreed standards, within defined timescales and to budget.
- Assisting with establishing and constantly improving effective and efficient processes and policies.
- Managing and advising upon legal disputes including a high volume pf possession proceedings with site providers and other third parties in order to mitigate risks to the network and avoid loss of coverage.
We are looking for;
- A qualified Lawyer/ Legal Executive
- The ability to handle large workloads and adapt to learn new skills
- Experience in either; telecommunications, commercial or real estate litigation or real estate.
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.