Legal Counsel (Corporate, Network & IT) - Mobile Telecoms - Berkshire - Permanent
We are looking for a bright and outgoing lawyer to join our supportive and collaborative commercial team.
This is an opportunity to work for a leader in the world of mobile technology in an ambitious culture and a busy environment. Lawyers within the organisation are regarded as trusted advisors and business partners to the teams they support, working in an open, engaged and customer focused culture. You will have the opportunity to work on our 5G network roll out, the deployment of world first technologies or industry leading initiatives such as the Shared Rural Network.
Day to Day life
You will be engaged on major commercial projects across our technology infrastructure working cross functionally with a wide variety of stakeholders and teams including procurement, technology, operations, supply chain and digital.
To ensure a diverse experience, in addition to the above, you will have the opportunity to work on initiatives for the wholesale supply of services to MVNOs and other business/enterprise users, corporate, commercial and finance arrangements as well as managing contracts in life.
As a member of the team, you will provide strategic legal support to the wide variety of stakeholders described above. Working independently, you will use an innovative and pragmatic view to resolve the legal complexities faced by the teams to deliver our business outcomes.
- Broad commercial/technology experience with track record of managing complex projects
- Strong advisory, drafting and negotiation skills with a commercial mindset
- Proactive, practical and commercial - actively takes initiative and focuses on solutions/business outcomes and with a "can do" problem-solving attitude
- Constructive and consultative team player with good communication skills with an ability to communicate with, and influence people at all levels (internally and externally) in a clear, succinct and persuasive way
- Flexibility and ability to handle change and a busy environment
- Strong planning, multi-tasking, organisational skills
- Law degree and Post graduate legal qualification
- Legal training and experience in a major law firm
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.