|Job Title:||Legal Counsel - Corporate, Network & IT|
|Contact Name:||Warren Moore|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Legal Counsel - IT & Networks
Legal Counsel (Corporate, Network & IT)
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Lawyer/Legal Counsel to join this leading telecoms provider.
You will be engaged on major commercial projects across technology infrastructure working cross functionally with a wide variety of stakeholders and teams including procurement, technology, operations, supply chain and digital.
You will provide strategic legal support to the wide variety of stakeholders described above. Working independently, you will use an innovative and pragmatic view to resolve the legal complexities faced by the teams to deliver our business outcomes.
- Broad commercial/technology experience with track record of managing complex projects, with a particular focus on outsourcing & insourcing, hardware & software & managed service agreements.
- Strong advisory, drafting and negotiation skills with a commercial mindset
- Proactive, practical and commercial
- Constructive and consultative team player with good communication skills with an ability to communicate with, and influence people at all levels (internally and externally) in a clear, succinct and persuasive way
- Flexibility and ability to handle change and a busy environment
- Strong planning, multi-tasking, organisational skills
- Law degree and Post graduate legal qualification
- Legal training and experience in a major law firm
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.