Legal Counsel (Construction)
Salary Range: Negotiable
Status: Permanent, full-time
- Provide legal advice, analyze and support to all internal departments and overseas offices on international jurisdictions;
- Draft and review a full range of commercial and legal documents;
- Develop and supervise compliance with internal policies and external licensing and regulatory requirements;
- Liaise with external professionals and other regulatory bodies.
- Must have post qualification experience;
- Experience gained from the construction industry is preferred;
- Work independently on a full range of legal and company secretarial duties and being flexible to take on a multi-functional role for the group;
- Excellent negotiation, written and oral communications skills with different levels of people including senior management;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Degree educated highly desirable
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.