Commercial Property Legal Counsel
We have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Property Legal Counsel to join our client's busy team in Reading. You'll be working on a variety of legal issues to support the estate management and implementation of property and planning strategies.
- Be a member of the Legal Property leadership team alongside regional leads
- Advise on a range of legal issues including rights to upgrade, site access queries, renewals, Electronic Communications Code
- Advise on both non-contentious transactional aspects and property litigation
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Extensive experience as a Commercial Property Lawyer
- Membership of the Law Society of England and Wales / Bar Council
- Extensive knowledge of property law including Landlord & Tenant Act 1954
- Property litigation experience
- Ability to manage a high case load
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.