A leading organisation within the telecoms sector are currently recruiting for a Legal Counsel to join their team.
Their in-house function provides commercially focused and efficient legal solutions together with risk management support across all areas of the business from property to procurement. The team are responsible for a range of activities including:
- delivering robust and legally sound contracts while ensuring effective contract management;
- governance across all disciplines;
- dispute resolution and management; and supporting the property team on all aspects of property acquisition, disposal and estate management.
The purpose of the role will be to provide high quality and commercially focused property legal and dispute resolution support to the internal and external property teams across a variety of projects.
You will be required to:
- Manage and advise upon legal disputes/issues including a high volume of possession proceedings with Site Providers and other third parties in order to mitigate risks
- Provide full legal support to the property and operations teams including delivering timely and accurate advice on all aspects of relevant legislation
- Advise the property teams and agents on queries and analysing the legal rights and providing strategic commercially focused advice and/or negotiating (where applicable) with the Site Providers and/or their solicitor
- Advise the business on general litigation/property/telecoms issues and general estate management queries
- Work closely with the property teams to support their business requirements
The ideal candidate will be a qualified solicitor or Legal Executive from either an in-house or private practice background.
Any experience of estate management or telecoms would be beneficial but not essential.
If this role is of interest, please send a copy of your CV in the first instance.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.