LEGAL COUNSEL required to work for a telecommunications company based in Buckinghamshire.
We are a unique telecommunications organisation working with the industry's top talent in an innovative, fast paced, exciting and highly rewarding environment. We are industry leaders and support our shareholders to win numerous prestigious awards each year. We have an exciting opportunity for a driven and motivated Legal Counsel with property or property litigation experience to join our vibrant and ambitious In-house Legal Team. You will be delivering robust and legally sound advice and supporting the Property Team in all aspects of property acquisition, disposal, estate management and disputes.
The Legal Counsel responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting our evolving Legal Team in all aspects of the ongoing management of the network
- Delivering excellent legal solutions to the business partners, clients and management team
- Managing and advising on legal issues with Site Providers and other third parties
- Provide full legal support to the property and operations teams including accurate advice on the Telecommunications Act 1984 and the Communications Act 2003
- Managing external lawyers to include approving documentation and ensuring that the external lawyers deliver: (a) to agreed standards; (b) within defined timescales; (c) to budget; and (d) with added value
- Assisting with establishing and constantly improving effective and efficient processes and policies
- Drafting letters seeking to enforce rights and secure consent
- Working closely and advising the property teams on legal rights
- The Legal Counsel will advise the business on general litigation/property/telecoms issues and general estate management queries
To apply for the Legal Counsel role please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.