|Job Title:||Legal and Property Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Project People currently have an exciting opportunity to work for a leading Mobile telecoms company as a Legal and Property Business Analyst.
If you are a Business Analyst looking to join a busy and dynamic team and have an understanding of property code then this could be the role for you!
Your responsibilities as a Legal and Property Business Analyst will include to;
- Work with stakeholders to identify the business need/problem including leading workshops as required with internal and shareholder resources to understand the problem, the options to respond to it and the requirements to support the response the business selects.
- Work with stakeholders to document new business requirements, the existing processes used and the "to be" process.
- Obtain validation of the requirements to enable delivery of the project and approval of the final project requirements with all appropriate stakeholders.
- Input in to impact assessments ensuring that all stakeholders are identified and engaged with at the appropriate stage.
- Work with the Project Team to ensure the delivery plan factors in delivery of all agreed business requirements
The ideal Legal and Property Business Analyst will have;
- Experience within a BA role which involves property and legal within telecoms
- Knowledge of the property and legal elements of acquiring, contracting with and managing landlords for the purpose of mobile cell site builds
- Experience of legal property code as they will be dealing with Landlord contracts
- Experience of building strong relationships with shareholders
- Engaging and self motivated individual
- Knowledge of BA tools such as IIBA, CPBA or PMI
This is great opportunity to join a market leading organisation and work in a fast paced environment alongside industry leading professionals. To find out more contact email@example.com or APPLY NOW!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.