This leading telecoms company are going through an exciting period of change and are seeking an experience Legal Administrator to join their growing legal team.
You will be providing administrative & paralegal support the Legal Team on a variety of matters.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Document signing and tracking of signature through to completion
- Raising and receipting of Purchase Orders
- NTQ Receipt logging assessment and instruction to external solicitors
- Legal inbox triage handling and allocation (management of lower level matters)
- Litigation reporting and dashboard
- Site Access Support (access letters, interpretation of rights, difficult SP access request management)
- Specific Project Support
- Issuing of NDA templates and logging of signed NDAs
- Uploading documents to SiteNet or Wax Digital
- Location and tracing missing documents
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.