|Job Title:||Learning & Development Administrator|
|Location:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Contact Name:||Armin Reinula|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Project People are partnering with a leading telecommunications organisation based in Dublin who are seeking an Administrator to join their L&D/Training department on a 3 month contract.
This is a really exciting position which would give you an insight into the Learning & Development function. You role would mainly comprise of providing administrative support on many L&D projects within the business. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to bolster their skill set and gain an insight into the Learning & Development world.
As the Learning & Development Administrator you will:
- Manage L&D Systems
- Analyse KPI's and provide suggestions/improvements.
- Own L&D Reporting
- Support the onboarding process
- Focus on providing administrative and research support to the L&D Department
- Assist with any ad-hoc project/duties as required
The qualities we're looking for in a Learning & Development Administrator
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of intuition
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivation
- Interest in Learning & Development
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced commercial environment
- Strong administrative skills
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity further, please apply now with an updated CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.