Lead UX/UI Designer - NEM Software
As the Lead UX/UI Designer for NEM Software, you will work closely with the product and engineering team to design and develop consistent, enjoyable and engaging experiences across our multiple product lines and platforms centered around the blockchain industry. You should possess a rare blend of interaction design, visual design and prototyping skills; be a brilliant problem solver, quick study, self starter and excellent communicator; and have a passion and enthusiasm for the impact that user experience can make.
At NEM Software, we build real-world applications that help realize the promise of blockchain. We are a multicultural startup of dreamers, designers and developers that create disruptive technologies that enables our customers to accelerate their digital transformation. We move fast, fail fast, and dream big.
NEM Software is not for everyone. We work in a fast-paced environment that requires constant collaboration; we keep bureaucracy to a minimum, and hold ourselves accountable in our mission. We move as a one team; we underpromise, and over deliver. We're customer obsessed, and pride ourselves on our transparency and consistency. If that sounds like your kind of environment...welcome to the team
- Exceptional design skills and demonstrated mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite and at least one wireframing tool (Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision).
- Translate ideas and concepts into world class designs for native iOS and Android applications and desktop environments by crafting journey maps, user flows, wireframes, prototypes and high-fidelity mock-ups.
- Present design ideas and articulate design solution rationale to internal and external stakeholders.
- Create design documentation that communicates specification and design to developers.
- Create a unified 'materials library' of UI design materials for our product suites, including user interface elements (like menus, buttons and widgets).
- Conduct user research, user testing, and usability surveys, and modify design based on user feedback.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication skills - both written, and oral.
- Have at least four (4) years of relevant experience in a Product Designer or User Experience role.
- Be comfortable working in a startup environment.
- A deep understanding of mobile and desktop best UX practices, as well as familiarity with the Material Design guidelines and Apple's Human Interface Guidelines.
- Thorough understanding of mobile platform and device requirements such as form factors, screen resolutions, pixel density and aspect ratios.
- Thorough understanding of desktop platform and device requirements such as form factors, screen resolutions, pixel density and aspect ratios.
- Demonstrable experience as a UX/UI designer or similar design-focused role.
- A portfolio of design projects that demonstrate user-centered design solutions with strong visual and interaction design skills.
- A Master's degree in a design-related field.
- Strong management skills and proven experience in the FinTech, digital finance or blockchain industry.
- Prior experience designing for complex data analytics and dashboards would be advantageous in this role.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.