Project People have partnered with a leading travel and leisure business in the search for an outstanding individual to join their team as Lead Technical Platform Engineer.
In order to apply, you must have:
- ITIL Practitioner Certification or equivalent experience required
- Experience of providing level 2 and 3 support to end users across an enterprise environment
- Extensive experience at leading change
- Inter-Personal, self-starter, adaptable, flexible, team player, who takes ownership
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate products and experience performing vendor analysis and providing technology recommendations
- Effective communication with third party vendors and build strong relationships to maximise operational and commercial benefits
- Demonstrated ability to interact with users to evaluate and solve problems and experience working across all areas of Technology to support a 24x7 environment
- Demonstrated experience in migrating and administering production services in a Microsoft Azure environment
- Understanding of applicable UK law and regulations in relation to IT security
- Clear and articulate communication - verbal and written
- Customer oriented problem solver
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills across multiple stakeholder groups
- Demonstrates good emotional intelligence and strong self awareness
- A strong team player who is comfortable working independently but also share ideas and adopt best practices
- A confident, positive and outgoing person with natural enthusiasm and the ability to be assertive when required
- Be able to quickly build a rapport with people and develop strong relationships and have great listening skills
- Have a passion for self development and to proactively improve knowledge and learn from experiences
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to build and influence key relationships within the business
- Highly organised with strong time management and planning skills
- Have an innovative approach and inspire others to seek of ways to improve processes and efficiencies.
Please get in touch ASAP.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Radio Planning Engineer - Remote working
Salary: Negotiable salary + excellent benefits
Head of Infrastructure Asset Management
Location: Berkshire, England
Senior Project Managers - Mobile Telecoms - Rigging
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire