This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company who are currently undergoing a major technological transformation, underpinned by significant investment in their technology.
As the Lead Technical Platform Engineer you will outline and deliver the engineering strategy for for services and technologies (Azure Cloud Services), ensuring that the organisation obtains maximum value from technological investment.
The offices are based in an idyllic spot with a fantastic working environment.
What the role will be doing:
- You will be commercially responsible for P&L performance and own the operational relationships with suppliers ensuring services and products are delivered and aligned to industry best practice, regulatory and contractual requirements
- Support the Head of Tech Platforms to ensure there is continuous improvement to the service catalogue, future designs and service operability
- You will be part of a team to provide day to day support for the on-premise and hosted technologies and services
- Lead change projects through the full lifecycle of requirements, design, build and test into operation
Ideally, you will have:
-Experience of providing 2nd and 3rd level support to end users across an enterprise environment.
-Demonstrated ability to create and deliver strategic technical designs and roadmaps across multiple technologies including:
- Active Directory
- End User Compute
- Microsoft 365
- Public Cloud - Microsoft Azure
- Windows 10 and associated tooling
-In addition to the above excellent hands-on delivery of the following technologies and services is required:
- Active Directory
- Azure Cloud Services
- Exchange Online administration
- Hardware management including: servers, SAN's, networking infrastructure & end user devices
- Microsoft 365 with compliance & security modules
- Powershell Scripting
- Windows Server VDI deployment and maintenance
Competitive salary on offer and great benefits.
For finer details on the role please contact Maria Marinescu- firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.