LEAD TABLEAU / ANALYTICS DEVELOPER- CONTRACT- THEALE
We are hiring a TABLEAU LEAD DEVELOPER /ANALYTICS LEAD on Contract for one of our clients who is the leading UK mobile infrastructure services company. The Analytics Lead main purpose is to perform and assist departments with data visualization, data analysis and automate performance analytics for customer and supplier meetings. It is also to monitor and drive continual improvement of service, quality and efficiencies through trend analysis of current and legacy performance aligned to best-in-class operational practices. Work with key stakeholders to monitor, report and deliver industry leading performance and contractual compliance.
Location: Theale (Mostly remote might have to travel to client location on demand)
- Understanding business requirements and to plan a solution to address data needs.
- Manage and utilize the analytics platform to extract meaningful insights from it for stakeholders.
- Test and publish dashboards and reports
- Develop, design, and maintain the company's analytics dashboards.
- Collect, refine, and prepare data for analytics and visualization.
- Collecting data from various data sources and normalise it.
- Drill-down data and prepare reports with utmost accuracy.
- Monitor reports and dashboards and make necessary changes to suit plan.
- Visualisation Deep Dive Apply algorithms and statistical methods to obtain answers from data
- Solving any data or performance issues related to workbooks and data sources
- Actively manage the performance and usability of the analytic to get the desired result
Quality Assurance and Governance
End to end governance of quality assurance, service delivery, processes, procedures and KPI definitions
driving operational methodology cost conscious best practices in support of Cornerstones objectives.
- Proficiency in analytics and database querying tools.
- Excellent analytical skills to forecast and predict trends and insights using past and current data.
- Knowledge of data architecture, data modeling, data mapping, data analysis, and data visualization.
- Enterprise-level experience in data presentation through various bars/charts/models/dashboards
- Able to build visually stunning and interactive dashboards
- Able to manipulate and blend data to design dashboards and visualization
- Experience of running analytics within a Telecom environment
- Experience in working on at Tableau platform
- Certifications in Tableau and other BI tools.
Skills / Knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills and abilities in managing stakeholders and matrix teams
- Very strong analytical skills able to apply onsite knowledge to data trends and insights and extract commercially sound improvements and better ways of working
- Clear and concise communication skills both upward and within the team
- Strong planning and organisational ability to prepare and anticipate well in the face of change
- Focused single mindedness and diligence in delivering business outcomes - completer/finisher mentality
Compliance & Security
To support and contribute actively to health and safety, environmental, business continuity and information security arrangements that meets our obligations to our customers
Please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note or contact me on 07587743762 or Balla@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Governance & Change Lead
Location: Reading, Berkshire
TEST MANAGER- CONTRACT - THEALE- INSIDE IR35
Location: Theale, Berkshire
AWS-DEVOPS ENGINEER - CONTRACT- INSIDE IR35- REMOTE
Location: Telford, Shropshire
IT Service Delivery Manager
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Reporting & Information Manager
Location: South East England, England