Lead Software Developer
Hampshire - Permanent
Are you a Lead Software Developer looking for a new challenge?
This is a brilliant opportunity working with one of the UKs leading Telecoms providers.
- Understanding and documenting customer requirements and developing appropriate software solutions to industry best practice standards.
- Ensuring that the testing and validating of software delivers expected results and perform UAT with customers.
- Working in an agile environment and participating in development activities using this methodology and ensuring release cycles are continuously progressed.
- Being a subject matter expert and develop an in-depth understanding of network topology and data.
- Maintaining data feeds ensuring high levels of data accuracy. You will also help mentor junior members of the team.
- Experience of Visual Studio, SSMS and code repository software such as TFS
- Experience of agile methodologies and development
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading organisation and you will have the opportunity to join an expanding team, mentoring junior developers and influencing development strategy.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
CVM Channel Lead
Location: Reading, Berkshire
CVM Channel Lead - Mobile Telecoms - Marketing
Location: Berkshire, England
Developer Program Manager
Location: London, England
Head of Communications & Marketing- NEM Group
Mechanical & Electrical Infrastructure Engineer - Mobile/Power
Location: North West England, England