Project People currently have an exciting opportunity to join a globally recognised forward thinking business as a Lead Software Developer.
Your responsibility as a Lead Software Developer will include;
- Understanding and documenting customer requirements and developing appropriate software solutions to industry best practice standards.
- Ensuring that the testing and validating of software delivers expected results and perform UAT with customers.
- Working in an agile environment and participating in development activities using this methodology and ensuring release cycles are continuously progressed.
- Being a subject matter expert and develop an in-depth understanding of network topology and data.
- Maintaining data feeds ensuring high levels of data accuracy. You will also help mentor junior members of the team.
The ideal Lead Software Developer will have;
- Experience of Visual Studio, SSMS and code repository software such as TFS
- Experience of agile methodologies and development
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading organisation and you will have the opportunity to join an expanding team, mentoring junior developers and influencing development strategy.
If this sounds like the next career step for you then apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.