|Job Title:||Lead/Principal Solution Architect (Azure/Cloud/AD/AWS/Apps)|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Lead/Senior/Principal Solution & Delivery Architect (Migration/Private Cloud/AWS/Azure/AD/Apps/Service Desk/Applications) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Leeds, Yorkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will have extensive experience as a Lead/Senior/Principal Architect who has experience of overseeing large and complex scale solutions around the following:
- Migration to Private Cloud (Private Cloud experience, AWS, Azure)
- Active Directory Migration/Integration
- Application Assessment/Migration
- Global Service Desk
- Responsible for defining and delivering the large scale and complex technical projects/strategies/architectures, working with director level to understand the customers' business and commercial issues and contribute key insights.
- Responsible for the design and communication of high-level structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs.
- Experience of managing large design teams, to agree customer requirements and produce the design, setting high level criteria for the design of major solutions, exercising design control over the implementation, defining the approach to larger/more complex solution development, acceptance testing, identifying strategic level risks and solutions. Authorises high-level design documents for major solutions
- Must have strong strategy experience
- IT Services or Financial Services sector experience is desirable
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.