|Job Title:||Lead Security Architect (Qualys/Skybox)|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Lead Security Architect (Qualys/Skybox) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 6-month contract to be based in Canary Wharf,
We are seeking a Senior Security Solution Architect with experience of designing and developing enterprise cyber security solutions to mitigate cyber threats and vulnerability attacks. The successful candidate must have strong experience with Qualys and Skybox.
- Being able to quickly understand large enterprise level architecture security threats, risks and exposures
- Analysis and monitoring of cyber security threats and vulnerabilities along with recommended / actions to mitigate or reduce the risks.
- Liaise with 3rd party supplier and vendors to coordinate corrective or preventative actions where necessary.
- Propose improvements for Qualys and Skybox Security vulnerability scanning
- Propose improvements to software patching schedule ensuring protection and compliance of critical assets.
- Be able to work with cross functional application and infrastructure teams to provide the best solution to meet the project needs
- Carry out risk assessment and mapping of critical infrastructures technical vulnerabilities exposure and risks
- Architect, Design and development of enterprise secure solutions to mitigate cyber threats and vulnerability attacks
- Determine and improve the cyber threat level by investigating historic and active vulnerabilities and develop an "end to end" map of an adversary's infrastructure and remediation suggestions.
- Provide technical design recommendations with a focus on improving the customer risk position and security maturity
- Solution Architect for Security and Infrastructure including the design and development of enterprise cyber security solutions and proposals to mitigate cyber threats and vulnerability attacks
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.