|Job Title:||Lead Security Architect (Pre-Sales)|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Lead Security Architect (Pre-Sales) - Contract - Edinburgh
A global IT services company is searching for a Lead Security Architect with strong pre-sales expertise to join their team on client site in Edinburgh.
This contract will offer to opportunity to work from home 2 days per week.
This is a Hybrid Consultant / Pre-Sales role. Candidates will require the following:
- Experience across wide range of security technologies:
- Threat and Vulnerability Mgmt
- Identity & Access Management
- Infrastructure Protection
- Data Protection and Privacy Solutions
- Business Continuity/Resilience`
- Experienced in sizing and costing technical solutions
- Experienced in technical pre-sales
- Experience in helping organisations assess, prioritise and invest in appropriate technology sets
- Technical / Security accreditations beneficial
Responsibilities will include:
- Proactive response to technical requirements and assessment of strategic intent.
- Proactive proposals to help move things forward and support local security team with building out strategy, and tactical investment.
- Local advisory support for security issues.
- Opportunity assessment and navigation - working closely with client and account manager to identify and develop opportunities.
- Support the account team to develop a holistic security strategy.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Motions Graphics Designer/Video/Animation/Creative Lead
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (2nd Line/3rd Line/VMAX)
Security Cleared* Oracle eBusiness Fusion Financials
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (AIX/UNIX 2nd/3rd Line Support)
24 Hour Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12 per hour