|Job Title:||Lead Security Architect|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Lead Security Architect
Reading/Home - 2 days in Reading a week
The role of Lead Security Architecture Consultant is a senior role within the Security Architecture and Consulting team, which is responsible for providing subject matter expertise and guidance to business units across our Network and Enterprise domains to enable the business to deliver its outcomes in a secure manner, building customer trust in a reliable network which matches the best, whilst ensuring compliance to regulatory requirements, company policy and standards.
The successful Lead Security Architect will have:
- Must have at least 5 years of experience working in Cyber Security within a technical field.
- Must have a mix of security consulting, architecture/design, and professional services experience.
- Must be able to lead the design and review of secure system architectures using or developing patterns and principles, where necessary challenging to create precedents and set direction.
- Must be able to work at multiple levels within the organisation from technical delivery to senior management.
- Must have a strong knowledge of system architectures and be able to understand and articulate the impact of vulnerabilities on existing and future designs and systems, and how easy or difficult it will be to exploit these vulnerabilities.
- Must be well versed in the application of security policies and standards, governance, compliance, risk management and technical assurance practices.
- Should have experience of using common information security management frameworks, such as NIST, PCI, GDPR, ISO Series, OWASP the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL), the ISF Standards of Good Practice (SoGP) and ISACA's Control Objectives for Information and related Technology (COBIT) frameworks.
- Must have expertise and experience in one or more of the following technical domains:
- Cloud/Hybrid security
- Infrastructure and data centre security
- Network security
- Application security
- Identity and access management
- Vulnerability Management
- Must have expertise in defining and then governing the delivery of security contractual/business outcomes and know how to influence/negotiate technical outcomes with 3rd parties, including conflict resolution due to changing priorities.
- Must have experience of documenting and implementing processes, procedures and architecture/design/decision templates required to structure and govern an architecture, design and delivery lifecycle.
- Must have experience working at pace within a complex operational environment / large organisation.
- One or more of the following security and architecture related certifications would be desirable: SANS / GIAC / CISSP / CISM / SABSA / TOGAF
To apply for the Lead Security Architect please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.