|Job Title:||Lead SAP Security Authorisation Architect/Consultant (IDM/GRC)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Lead SAP Security Authorisation Architect/Consultant (GRC/IDM/BW/Solution Manager/ERP/S4 HANA/MDG/Fiori) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 9 months rolling contract (to be taken in 6 month stints), to be based in Bracknell, with two days remote, home working.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The SAP Authorisation lead will be responsible for the overall design and approach to SAP security across all of our client's SAP systems, including development, BAU, handover and support (full life cycle of project).
- You will make sure that the deliverables, to include roles and authorisations, are fit for purpose
- Ensure a smooth transition into Business as Usual maintenance of Roles and Authorisations
- Own the Authorisations/GRC design and strategy (system connectivity for GRC, Access Control, Process Control, reporting, naming conventions etc.)
- SAP roles and authorisations experience; including at least two full SAP project life cycles implementing an SAP authorisation concept.
- Excellent hands on working knowledge of SAP roles and authorisations in both end user and project environment and in the following SAP modules: BW, Solution Manager, ERP, S/4HANA, MDG, GRC, IdM and Fiori.
- Excellent client facing skills
- Able to work with functional consultants to refine roles and authorisations to the granular level of authorisation object.
- Working knowledge of segregation of duties within an SAP environment and able to design and build SAP roles accordingly.
- SAP certified in SAP roles and authorisations or equivalent
- Experience of creating security concept in a SAP Fiori environment; knowledge Fiori catalogues and Fiori groups and how they are used to build authorisation roles is essential.
- Knowledge of SAP GRC Business Role Manage (BRM) and how it relates to the profile generator (PFCG).
- Working knowledge of authorisation reporting and troubleshooting transaction codes / tools including SE16, SU22, SU24, S25, SU53, SU56, ST01, SUIM, PFCG and reporting.
- Basic working knowledge of SAP table structure and able to identify relevant authorisation tables and create reports from them.
- Documentation experience
- Experience of managing on and off-shore teams.
- Compliance; SOX and JSOX.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cloud Architect - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Lead Cloud Transformation Architect
Location: South East England, England
Salary: Market rates
SAP Master Data Functional Consultant - S/4 Hana - Bracknell
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Security Analyst - SOC Analyst - DV Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
C++ Software Engineer - Embedded C - Defence - Chippenham
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Salary: £30000 - £60000 per annum