|Job Title:||Lead SAP PI Architect/SAP ABAP Architect/Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Lead SAP PI & ABAP Architect/Consultant is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 12 months rolling contract (to be taken in 6 month stints), to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire with two days, remote, home working.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Owning the technical design and delivery of SAP PO to legacy system interfaces for assigned workstreams, ensuring delivery to required timescales and quality
- Must have extensive integration architecture experience in SAP XI/PI/PO, full life cycle implementation in SAP XI/PI/PO (7.31 onwards)
- Strong knowledge in ABAP developments around various processes/functionalities with knowledge in the area of SD/SCM/Procurement/Services and Warranty
- Excellent programming skill and well versed with S4 coding standard/methods
- Must have extensive experience of working in various SAP specific integration technologies (ABAP Proxy, BAP/RFC/IDOC/Web Services/IDOC enhancements)
- Experience in Enhancement Framework, Object Oriented programming within SAP
- Excellent debugging skill
- Running workshops to facilitate the design and delivery of the above, work closely with Business Analysts/Functional Consultants to translate complex business specs into technical specs
- Any experience on SAP AIF and Webmethods would be added advantage
- Must have strong full life cycle implementation in SAP XI/PI/PO, in addition to SAP PO (7.31 onwards)
- Extensive experience in interface development including ABAP proxy, UDF, BPM, IDOCs, Java Mapping, XSLT mapping, Module Development, NWDI development/administration
- Knowledge on performance monitoring/tuning, ABAP or/and Java/J2EE is a mandatory
- Ability to lead a team and provide guidance to team member
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior MicroStrategy Specialist Lead
Location: Berkshire, England
Microsoft Collaboration Lead Architect (Skype)
Location: England, England
Salary: Market rates
Lead DevOps Engineer - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Microsoft Unified Communications Lead Architect - Contract
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Microsoft Collaboration Lead Architect - UC - Remote Working
Location: England, England