|Job Title:||Lead SAP Integration Architect/Consultant - SAP PI/PO & S4 Hana|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Senior/Lead SAP Integration Architect/Consultant - SAP PI/PO & S4 HANA is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an 6 months rolling contract, on a long term programme of work, based in Bracknell, Berkshire with two days, remote, home working.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have successfully designed and led numerous full life cycle implementation in the following: S4 HANA and SAP XI/PI/PO (7.31 onwards)
- Must have S4 HANA, hands-on experience
- Owning the technical design and delivery of SAP PO to Legacy system interfaces for assigned work streams, ensuring delivery to required timescales and quality, with extensive integration architecture experience in SAP XI/PI/PO
- Extensive knowledge in ABAP developments around processes/functionalities with knowledge in the area of SD/SCM/Procurement/Services and Warranty
- Experience of working for large IT outsourcing companies with strong client facing experience;
- Excellent programming skill and well versed with S4 coding standard/methods
- Must have extensive experience of working in various SAP specific integration technologies: ABAP Proxy/BAP/RFC/Web Services/IDOC and enhancements
- Ability to conduct workshops, lead a team/provide guidance to team member and work closely with Business Analysts/functional consultants to translate complex business specs into technical specs
- Excellent communication skill
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.