|Job Title:||Lead SAP Integration Architect|
|Duration:||6 Months +|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Lead SAP Integration Architect - Contract - Bracknell, Berkshire (2 days home-based)
A global IT services company is searching for a Lead SAP Integration Architect to join their team on a contract basis in Bracknell. The role will offer the opportunity to work from home 2 days per week.
The Lead SAP Integration Architect provides technical oversight for integration of the ERP solution into Existing/Retained business systems.
The role ensures that the ERP system operates seamlessly with these systems in delivery of in scope end to end business processes supporting our customers ERP.
- Define Integration Strategy and design principles for ERP Integration landscape
- Responsible for the Technical delivery of the new interfaces and overall quality
- Owning the technical design of SAP PO to Legacy system interfaces for assigned work streams, ensuring delivery to required quality
- Running workshops to facilitate the design and delivery of the above
- Work closely with Business Analysts/Functional Consultants to translate complex business specs into technical specs
- Review and approval of technical integration solutions and associated documentation
- Leading a team (8 in size)
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrate extensive experience operating as a SAP PI/PO Senior Integration Consultant
- Provide evidence of at least 3 full life cycle implementations in ABAP (At least one in S4 HANA) and 3 full life cycle implementation in SAP PI/PO.
- Extensive Integration architecture experience in SAP XI/PI/PO, full life cycle implementation in SAP XI/PI/PO (7.31 onwards)
- Extensive knowledge in ABAP developments around various processes/functionalities with knowledge in the area of SD/SCM/Procurement/Services and Warranty
- Excellent programming skill and well versed with S4 coding standard/methods
- Must have extensive experience of working in various SAP specific integration technologies (ABAP Proxy, BAP/RFC/IDOC/ Web Services/ IDOC enhancements)
- Experience in Enhancement Framework, Object Oriented programming within SAP
- Ability to conduct workshops
- Ability to work closely with Business Analysts/functional consultants to translate complex business specs into technical specs
- Ability to lead a design/development team and provide guidance to team member
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Any experience on SAP AIF and Webmethods would be added advantage.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.