Lead Salesforce Developer
Permanent with competitive salary
Remote-based to begin, but flex to work between Oxfordshire or West London offices eventually
Proven ability in Salesforce Development?
Good leadership skills?
Looking for a role with company with less red-tape, more freedom to be hands on and get involved in a variety of projects?
If so, then keep reading! Oh, and if you have a passion for Travel then DEFINITELY keep reading!
We have an exciting opportunity to work for a Luxury Travel brand with secure financial backing, as they seek to recruit a driven Salesforce Developer who can lead their salesforce development requirements, working closely with the engineering and development teams. This role is looking for someone with a curious mind, who is driven to succeed and loves working with others, who can come in and provide lead developer qualities.
The company is growing in terms of sales volume, markets, travel destinations, and product, therefore, the role will be managing a constant demand for development. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading all aspects of the software development life cycle e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing and documentation.
- Establishing best practices for Salesforce development, review the teams development practice against the standards, architectures and designs.
- Documenting new systems or processes developed and ensure this is communicated to all relevant parties.
- Working closely with the Product Owners, Business Analysts Architects and Test/QA to coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of Salesforce & Kaptio development requests.
- Maintaining and developing Salesforce and Kaptio skills to support product releases and the broader adoption of the platform and be recognised as a subject matter expert.
- Assist in growing the Salesforce skill set across the organization. Help mentor and develop the team alongside your own work.
- Complete internal system audits and prepare for product upgrades.
- Ensure that the database is well maintained so users can make the best use of its functionality. Interpret data requirements and advise on the use of data and the production of reports.
- Provide diagnostic skills to identify root causes and remediation as part of 3rd line support for Salesforce & Kaptio related issues according to the Incident Management process.
You should be able to demonstrate:
- Competency in the Agile development methodology
- Experience in effort estimation, solution design, prototype (POC), requirements refinement, work planning & execution
- Azure DevOps tool skills to manage repositories (GIT), artefacts, pipelines and plugins to Salesforce.
- Advanced working experience on automated Salesforce deployment & CI/CD tooling, conflict resolutions
- Working experience on integrations using REST and SOAP APIs (point-to-point & using middleware)
- Salesforce Admin (ADM201) certified
- Salesforce Developer certified
If you would like to be considered, please apply here.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Process Architect/Release Lead (Datacentre/AWS/Oracle)
Location: London, England
Lead DevOps Engineer, Bracknell, Contract
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: competitive salary plus benefits
Full Stack Developer (Angular)
Location: Berkshire, England