Role: Lead Product Owner
Location: Reading (Hybrid)
We are looking for Lead Product Owner for digital only business of one of our leading telecommunications clients based in Reading. This role will ensure that the pages and journeys work hard to tell prospects why they are great and get them set up as customers. From marketing campaigns, journey optimisations and new capabilities, this role will be across it all.
- Own performance of digital products and journey used to sell to and sign-up new customers.
- Create, own, maintain and execute a backlog of initiatives and stories across multiple partners and channels including App, Web and CRM platform.
- Work within a cross functional team of people to ideate, discover and execute on initiatives to deliver growth acquisition targets
- Own and champion quality of digital and technical solutions used to deliver business targets
- Experience as a product owner in a B2C setting ideally across App and Web products
- Experience in high traffic eCommerce Experience working with agencies and 3rd parties and management of them
- Experience of delivering business goals through amazing product experiences and optimisations
- Experience with A/B testing and optimisation principles
- Nice to have experience with Google analytics
- No Telco experience necessary
If this looks interesting as a next career step, please drop me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Technical Product Owner/Business Analyst
Location: Ulster, County Antrim
SAP4/HANA Technical Lead
Project Manager (ServiceNow/SNOW)
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire