Lead Pre-Sales/Deal Architect
Location: Swords / travelling to client sites if needed / remote working
Type of role: permanent
Start date: ASAP
Our client is among the world's leading global IT service providers and they are now looking for Lead Pre-Sales/Deal Architect.
This is role is to join a region where our client is forecasting significant growth moving forward. The role holder will focus on design and architecture of applications and -aaS solutions to contribute to winning bids and proposals to customers (new and existing). They will also mentor and guide other team members.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Pre-Sales/Deal Architect in applications and SaaS to deliver leading solutions to leading national and global organisations.
You will lead on complex opportunities and tenders creating solutions that maximise profitability while controlling the solution's integrity. The bids will be mainly focused on our applications and -aaS offerings/capabilities of higher value
Responsibilities will include qualification of opportunities, solution design, project and support estimates, customer presentations, building relevant demos and proof of concepts, providing SME knowledge to the delivery practice, answering tender responses and creating supporting proposals. The role holder will work closely with the sales and bid teams on existing opportunities and will be used to inputting into the complete sales life cycle.
What is offered
- The opportunity work on high value applications and -aaS projects and bids
- Unrivalled investment and training in you and your career
- Stimulating environment offering ongoing learning opportunities
- Culture of innovation and inspiration
- Competitive salary and bonus, great pension and generous benefits
- A very flexible and creative environment for everyone
- Senior level customer facing pre-sales/deal/solution architect
- Extensive experience of large scale applications focused pre-sales architecture
- Evidence of developing compelling solutions that satisfy the customer objectives
- Led on the development of solutions previously
- Experience of supporting a sales team to win new business in new and existing accounts
- Strong knowledge and understanding of -aaS market and offerings
- Commercially astute and able to identify and successfully pursue commercial opportunity
- Strength in Oracle Applications and Cloud Services would be beneficial
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.