|Job Title:||Lead Pre-Sales Security Architect/Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Lead Pre-Sales Security Architect/Consultant is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Edinburgh, Scotland, with 1 -2 days home working.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be an experienced Lead Security Architect/Consultant to work with the end customer, within a sales/pre-sales environment
- The role will be a hybrid consulting / pre-sales role.
- Proactively responds to technical requirements and assessment of strategic intent
- Proactively proposes to help move things forward and support local security team with building out strategy, and tactical investment
- Local advisory support for security issues.
- Must have excellent client facing experience, as the successful applicant will be working closely with client and account manager to identify and develop opportunities
- Support the account team to develop a holistic security strategy for the customer
- The successful applicant will have extensive technical experience across wide range of security technologies: Threat and Vulnerability Mgmt, Identity & Access Management, Infrastructure Protection, Data Protection and Privacy Solutions, Business Continuity/Resilience`
- Experienced in sizing and costing technical solutions
- Experienced in technical pre-sales
- Experience in helping organisations assess, prioritise and invest in appropriate technology sets
- Technical / Security accreditations or equivalent
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Motions Graphics Designer/Video/Animation/Creative Lead
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (2nd Line/3rd Line/VMAX)
Security Cleared* Oracle eBusiness Fusion Financials
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (AIX/UNIX 2nd/3rd Line Support)
24 Hour Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12 per hour