|Job Title:||Lead Pre-sales Security Architect|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Lead Pre-sales Security Architect is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 3-month contract to be based in Edinburgh (3-days on site/2-days from home). This is a hybrid consultant / presales role and we are looking for the below:
- Technical Skills
- Experience across wide range of security technologies:
- Threat and Vulnerability Mgmt
- Identity & Access Management
- Infrastructure Protection
- Data Protection and Privacy Solutions
- Business Continuity/Resilience`
- Experienced in sizing and costing technical solutions
- Experienced in technical pre-sales
- Experience in helping organisations assess, prioritise and invest in appropriate technology sets
- Technical / Security accreditation's beneficial
Responsibilities will include:
- Proactive response to technical requirements and assessment of strategic intent
- Proactive proposals to help move things forward and support local security team with building out strategy, and tactical investment
- Local advisory support for security issues.
- Opportunity assessment and navigation - working closely with client and account manager to identify and develop opportunities
- Support the account team to develop a holistic security strategy
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.