Lead Network Solution Architect, Juniper/Cisco - Solihull - Contract
- The role holder will work at senior management level to define and deliver major technical projects/strategies/architectures, demonstrating an understanding of the customers' business and commercial issues and contribute key insights.
- Responsible for the design and communication of high-level structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs.
- Defines major technical projects and determines strategies, architectures and proposals in relation to Network wide solutions
- Able to offer major technical project definitions to offer to customer as solutions
- Shapes technical proposals to be acceptable to the customer and may make solution/service trade-offs.
- Manage a large design team, defining the approach to larger/more complex solution development
- Manage a team to agree customer requirements and produce the design, setting high level criteria for the design of major solutions and exercising design control over the implementation.
- Functioned as a lead solution architect providing successful complex network wide solutions
- Ability to design and architect as well as able to lead a team to deliver
- Able to work across different network and telecoms providers and solutions
- Preferably experience working in a service provider environment
- Can demonstrate where own designs and concepts were successfully implemented
- Authors high level design documents for major solutions, managing design requirements and implementation teams and maintains an audit trail for an effective design control process.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.