Lead HPC Architect
Bracknell/Stevenege and customer site visits where appropriate
*security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered*
Leading IT Services Provider in the defence sector require a skilled HPC Architect to join their team based in Bracknell/Stevenage.
- Proven record of accomplishment of delivering commercially acceptable processes and toolsets.
- Ability to work in an Agile/Devops environment.
- Design Experience of a cluster management suite, such as OpenHPC or Bright Cluster Management.
- Design experience of disk-less booting and PXE booting
- Design experience of SSH; distributed shells; DNS and DHCP.
- Experience of designing and implementing and/or operating parallel processing mechanisms, MPI or MPICH.
- Experience of designing and implementing and/or operating multi-threaded applications (SPMD or SMP).
- Experience of applications such as CFD, FEA or CEM
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical staff.
Please apply via this site in the first instance, or send a CV with a covering note to Amber.Lowman@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.