|Job Title:||Lead Enterprise Architect -Healthcare/Health & Medical Services|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||22 days ago|
Lead Enterprise Architect (Healthcare/Health & Medical Services) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based in Solihull, West Midlands.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a Lead Enterprise Architect with experience of working within the Healthcare sector
- The role holder may manage a large design team.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for defining and delivering major technical projects/strategies/architectures, demonstrating an understanding of the customers' business and commercial issues and contribute key insights.
- Responsible for the creation, iteration, and maintenance of structures such as enterprise and business architectures, including the interpretation of business goals and drivers; the translation of business strategy and objectives into an "operating model"; the strategic assessment of current capabilities; the identification of required changes in capabilities; and the description of inter-relationships between people, organisation, service, process, data, information, technology and the external environment.
- Defines major technical projects for customers, influencing their view of acceptable investment level. Determines strategies, architectures and proposals.
- Shapes technical proposals to be acceptable to the customer and may make solution/service trade-offs.
- May manage a large design team, defining the approach to larger/more complex solution development and acceptance testing, and identifying strategic level risks and remedies.
- Works with customers to understand their business strategy and develop IT strategies and architecture for significant areas of their business.
- Manages a team to agree customer requirements and produce the design, setting high level criteria for the design of major solutions and exercising design control over the implementation.
- Regularly has technical strategies, architectures and proposals, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant Business Approval review, without any requirement for significant proposal changes.
- Authors design and test documents for large, complex solution developments, incorporating strategic level risks and remedies and manages a large design team to achieve documented handover criteria. Authors high level design documents for major solutions, managing design requirements and implementation teams and maintains an audit trail for an effective design control process. Can evidence a leading role in the development of new offerings.
- Documented feedback, from customers and/or sales, that IT strategies and architecture for significant areas of the customers' business have been developed as a result of working with the customer to understand their business strategy.
- Delivers presentations and "white papers" on the impact of emerging technologies to senior customer business representatives.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.