SYDA Lead Domain Architect - Contract - Hampshire
Leading Defence sector Manager Services Provider require an experienced Lead Domain Architect to work on an ongoing contract basis remotely.
*please note that a national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance might be considered*
Role for a principle/lead software/solutions developer to work within a development team, supporting, exploiting and delivering solutions on a search based platform. The current solutions are based on .Net Framework 3.5, Apache Solr and Manifold backend. The solution is currently developed and deployed within a Windows environment.
The candidate would provide 4th line support to the live solutions as well as building new and enhancing existing functionality, working as part of the development team within the wider programme. The team are regularly involved in wider initiatives and as such are also often tasked to build prototypes, facilitate demonstrations and help further our technical roadmap, involving investigative work into a range of new technologies on the way.
An analytical mind to convert user requirements into system designs and solve complex software integration problems on the fly, will be required. This role reports works autonomously but supports the Application Architect on the Project.
- IBM WebSphere
* The entire end to end development, extension and support of the Search solution, working under own direction and supporting others while ensuring work conforms to standards set by the Application Architect.
* The entire end to end development, extension and support of a Search solution, working under own direction and supporting others.
* The entire end to end development, extension and support of other small to medium size solutions working under own direction and supporting others.
* Providing 4th line support to live (and potentially other) environments, on new and existing solutions, as an SME for the entire solution.
* Driving stakeholder demonstrations and development of prototypes to support these.
* Developing, updating and maintaining design, requirements and support artefacts, models and documentation, as required.
* Providing input into change proposals and new business, working with customers and lead Architects to capture new and emerging requirements.
* Supporting the team to keep up to date with new technologies and sharing trends with the wider development team. Driving the project and business unit's strategy and technology choices.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Rohit.Chavda@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Solaris Customer Solutions Architect
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Data Architect (S4HANA)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Big Data Architect
Location: Reading, Berkshire