Lead Domain Architect
The role holder may manage a small/medium design team. They are a competent design authority on larger or more complex solutions, demonstrating an understanding of the customers' business and commercial issues. They identify, design and deliver larger or more complex architectures, strategies and specific solutions.
Responsible for the design and communication of structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs. Changes to service, process, organization, operating model and other aspects may be required in addition to technology components, and solutions must demonstrate how agreed requirements (such as automation of business processes) are met, any requirements which are not fully met or, and any options or considerations which require a business decision. The provision of comprehensive guidance on the development of, and modifications to, solution components to ensure that they take account of relevant architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices and that existing and planned solution components remain compatible.
* Defines major technical projects for customers or internally, influencing their view of acceptable investment level.
* Determines strategies, architectures and proposals.
* Shapes technical proposals to be acceptable to the customer and may make solution/service trade-offs.
* May manage a large design team, defining the approach to larger/more complex solution development and acceptance testing, and identifying strategic level risks and remedies.
* Determines the approach to whole classes of business, leading and influencing others in the development of new offerings.
* Works with customers to understand their business strategy and develop IT strategies and architecture for significant areas of their business.
* Manages a team to agree customer requirements and produce the design, setting high level criteria for the design of major solutions and exercising design control over the implementation.
* Communicates the impact of emerging technologies on customer and our client's business to senior level customers and Fujitsu Services businesses.
A consultant with a track record of managing relationships with customers, scoping and delivering ISO27001 consultancy assignments and with a broad range of experience in providing advice and guidance on security regulations and creating effective policies and processes.
* Provide advice on security and security governance
* Provide subject matter expertise relating to the implementation of ISO27001 in a commercial organisation.
* Assess the client's security capabilities and level of maturity.
* Present findings in a manner appropriate to the target audience.
* Recommend solutions to enhance security competence, reduce client risk and increase their ability to deal with emerging threats and risks.
(Solutions will involve policy, process, organisational structure and technology. )
* Responsible for providing help and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of information security management systems to meet customers' business needs
* As trusted advisor create and maintain effective customer relationships so as to insure customer satisfaction.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.