|Job Title:||Lead Digital Designer (UI/UX/Adobe CS/PowerPoint)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have a strong corporate portfolio having worked for a large blue chip or within an agency in a senior digital designer capacity.
- The successful applicant will be a 360-digital designer, with an understanding of the IT sector, working on a range of creative projects including web, intranet (SharePoint) social media, email design and build and apps design.
- The successful applicant will be a highly skilled Digital Designer with a solid technical knowledge.
- Experienced UI/UX Designer
- Knowledge of industry tools e.g. Adobe XD to create user interfaces (web application and mobile application).
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Digital Accessibility commitment and experience.
- Must have a solid understanding of user centred design principles and the delivery of accessible design to industry standard levels of compliancy
- Ability to analyse and interpret data to deliver visuals
- Extensive experience of Adobe CS (PC)
- Microsoft Office (PC) - Advanced level PowerPoint (including animations)
- Experience of the following: WordPress, SharePoint, email design and build (Marketo, OFT)
- Outstanding typography and layout design
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, digital wireframes)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, browser testing)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on feedback.
- Ideal candidates should have Wireframing/prototyping, and end user interaction.
- Ability to document process and provide knowledge articles for extended team
- Adhere to brand standards e.g. D&I, corporate voice, fonts, colours and images.
- Experienced Experience of working for large IT services/Technology/IT outsourcing companies;
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassiebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.