|Job Title:||Lead DevOps Engineer - Support / Maintenance, Basingstoke, Perm|
|REF:||CB - DevOps SUP_1582553685|
|Contact Name:||Charles Bryan|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Lead DevOps Engineer - Support / Maintenance - Basingstoke - Perm
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
In this role, the individual will take the lead in developing a leading edge Platform Service for current and future customers. This platform is being designed using modern technologies and approaches to provide a container orchestration and relevant tooling to allow fast development and deployment. This includes taking responsibility for growing the technology stack, as well as a set of consistent and repeatable DevOps processes and tooling ensuring availability, automation in an agile CI/CD delivery both on premise and in the cloud.
Capability, Knowledge & Expertise
- A demonstrable understanding of the full Software Delivery Lifecycle
- Has experience working closely with IT Operations, IT Development and IT Service teams to promote DevOps culture.
- In depth understanding of continuous integration, continuous delivery, software configuration management, version control and release management.
- Linux including CentOS and CoreOS
- Version control solutions, specifically Gitlab and GitHub
- DevOps methods (integration & automation)
- Continuous integration, continuous delivery/deployment tooling such as Jenkins/Drone
- Collaboration tooling such as Atlassian toolset
- Good knowledge and hands on experience of Database technologies such as Postgres and MariaDB
- Working within Scrum, Kanban or Lean methodologies
- Good knowledge and hands on experience of Windows and Linux based operating systems
- Experience of ITIL and IT Management systems, such as ServiceNow, Jira, and Confluence
- Automated testing tools
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ServiceNow Lead Application Developer
SCCM Architect/SCCM Consultant/SCCM Technical Lead (InTune)
Location: London, England
Customer Experience Lead/CX Lead (CX Framework/CX Strategy)
First Line Support (Customer Service) - Fujitsu
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £10.19 per hour