Lead Developer/Design Authority (Dynamics 365/Dynamics CRM Online) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 month contract, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire or Belfast, Northern Ireland.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Extensive experience of working on Dynamics CRM projects - experience in designing and delivering technical deliverables on customer projects and have hand-on customer and stakeholder engagement experience.
- The successful candidate needs to be a hands-on architect and provide technical input and oversight to ensure successful project delivery Dynamics CRM development team. In addition Dynamics CRM migration and upgrade experience is essential.
- Applications Development, design and customer stakeholder management.
- Acting in a lead developer / design authority type role you will be expected to have an excellent level of knowledge of software design and software development with the Dynamics CRM Online technology stack - including Dynamics 365 Portals.
- Collect requirements, provide technical analysis and recommend solutions and approaches to accommodate constantly changing business requirements.
- Writing specifications and providing technical analysis documents will also be within your remit.
- Knowledge of Email Router and Server Side Sync. including design, migration and configuration.
- Knowledge of Azure and Azure SQL Data Export Service.
- Experience in a client-facing role; liaising with clients and participating in requirements gathering and design workshops.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.