- Be part of the in-house integrations team, involved in our transformation project, helping to shape and grow the business as we transition to the Azure and Salesforce platforms
- This varied role includes designing, architecting and developing rebuilds of existing applications and integrations, as well as the creation of new integrations between our platforms
- Provide technical feedback and advice on project specifications and designs
- Take a lead in all aspects of the software development life cycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing and documentation)
- Actively engage in discussions and planning session to deliver the best result for the business
- Help mentor and develop the team and share your knowledge, techniques and findings with the rest of the team contributing to constant improvement of ways-of-working
- Work closely with QA/Testing to develop effective automated testing. Work closely with DevOps to develop best practice service discovery, publishing and management methods
What we are looking for:
- Proven, strong C# .NET skills and Good knowledge of C# and the .NET framework
- RESTful API, Cloud technologies (preferably Azure), Unit test creation, ASP.NET MVC & WebAPI
- Experience of developing low latency, efficient web services
- Knowledge and practical experience of designing and developing cloud applications
- Self-sufficient: can take on a piece of work and complete it to a high standard with minimal help
Salary is dependent on experience with great benefits on offer.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.