Do you want the opportunity to work for a globally recognised IT/telecoms business and have the chance to work with the latest technologies? Project People are looking for a Lead Developer to join a forward thinking market leader.
As the Lead Developer you'll be passionate about new methods for platform delivery and will have great analytic skills that help you identify and solve problems.
Your key responsibilities as a Lead Developer will include;
- Write clean, well-structured and maintainable code with automated test coverage and corresponding documentation.
- Organise and facilitate daily stand-up and other scrum meetings to monitor project progress and resolve any issues the team may be experiencing.
- Be first point of contact within the team for any defects found as a result of testing, or in live ensuring swift resolution including out-of hours incident and deployment support.
- Lead estimation within the team to assess the timescale of development activity.
- Liaise with product owners, designers, architects, developers and testers to clarify requirements and contribute to design and direction of new products and features.
- Participate in impact analysis, and performance analysis and tuning.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
The ideal Lead Developer will have;
- Practical software development experience, including design, program build, testing/debugging and implementation of multi-user business applications.
- Recent knowledge and experience of developing in a PHP framework, ideally using MVC patterns and JQuery
- Experience with Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
- Theory and practice of quality control and assurance in relation to programming and design.
- Expertise with an application lifecycle management tool e.g. Jira and version control e.g. Git.
If this sounds like the next Lead Developer role for you then apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Test Lead (Security cleared) - Contract - Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England
Front End Developer - Collectibles
Location: Remote, USA
Software Developer - VME - COBOL, C++ - Manchester - Permanent
Location: City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Location: Croydon, London
Salary: Competitive Daily Rates
Location: Remote, Europe