Home working with some requirements travel requirements to London
6 month initial contract
The role holder may manage a small/medium design team. They are a competent design authority on larger or more complex solutions, demonstrating an understanding of the customers' business and commercial issues. They identify, design and deliver larger or more complex architectures, strategies and specific solutions.
Responsible for the design and communication of structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs. Changes to service, process, organization, operating model and other aspects may be required in addition to technology components, and solutions must demonstrate how agreed requirements (such as automation of business processes) are met, any requirements which are not fully met or, and any options or considerations which require a business decision. The provision of comprehensive guidance on the development of, and modifications to, solution components to ensure that they take account of relevant architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices and that existing and planned solution components remain compatible.
Key Performance Indicators
- Defines major technical projects for customers or the firm Services, influencing their view of acceptable investment level.
- Determines strategies, architectures and proposals.
- Shapes technical proposals to be acceptable to the customer and may make solution/service trade-offs.
- May manage a large design team, defining the approach to larger/more complex solution development and acceptance testing, and identifying strategic level risks and remedies.
- Determines the approach to whole classes of business, leading and influencing others in the development of new offerings.
- Works with customers to understand their business strategy and develop IT strategies and architecture for significant areas of their business.
- Manages a team to agree customer requirements and produce the design, setting high level criteria for the design of major solutions and exercising design control over the implementation.
- Communicates the impact of emerging technologies on customer and the firm Services business to senior level customers and the firm Services businesses.
- Shares knowledge with colleagues and makes useful additions to the firm
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Governance & Change Lead
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Operations Engineer - IT Support
Location: City of London, London
AWS-DEVOPS ENGINEER - CONTRACT- INSIDE IR35- REMOTE
Location: Telford, Shropshire
IT Service Delivery Manager
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Reporting & Information Manager
Location: South East England, England