|Job Title:||Lead Credit and Collections Analyst|
|Salary:||£31000 - £51000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare , Hybrid Work|
|Contact Name:||Cordelia Du Plessis|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
- Lead Credit and Collections Analyst
- Hybrid/ Glasgow
- To Start Asap
- You must be Eligible to work in the UK
The role is to support both the credit risk and collection teams in the lead up to when the transformation of systems goes live. They will sit across two teams of 6 analysts supporting both teams until the transition to Alteryx and will report into both team leads.
Credit Risk and Collections are pivotal in reducing Bad Debt exposure for the business. From stopping applicants with a high propensity to be Fraud or Bad Debt connecting onto the network, ensuring customers pay their monthly bills to reduce Bad Debt Provision and providing support to customers if they are in financial hardship.
The successful candidate will have a leading role in this by being the main link into other key areas within Finance Operations, and in bringing our analysts along on the journey.
This role is specifically aligned to our Transformation agenda and in the design and implementation of new systems, reporting and available analytics tools. Your Excel and SAS skills will be needed to pro-actively come up with ideas by collecting, analysing, interpreting, and making recommendations to management around our data, our systems, and our policies and how these will look at the project continues to progress.
Must have experience and knowledge:
- Experience with a Credit Risk /Collections environment or role.
- Confident and articulate communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to get your point across to all business levels.
- Ability to grasp new tasks and processes quickly and work under tight timescales.
- Open and flexible personality to deal with constantly evolving situations.
- Natural flair for collaborative style working.
- Leading a team or mentoring more junior members of the team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and PowerPoint.
- Advanced Excel skills: Macros, Pivots, Lookups conditional formatting etc. (VBA beneficial).
- Experience in analysing data using your strong SAS, SQL or similar language knowledge.
- Be engaged, enthusiastic and confident in leading team discussions.
- Analytic approach to problem solving.
- Attention to detail / concern for accuracy, and self-motivated with the ability to work under time pressure.
Nice to have experience and knowledge:
- A degree level or equivalent education in a numerate or analytical discipline.
- Experience working at a Senior/Lead Analyst level in a fast-paced organisation.
Should you not hear back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sales and Buisness development
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Finance Analyst (Commercial)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Pension, Healthcare , Hybrid Work + Bonus
Risk Analyst (Risk Management)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
NETWORK ENGINEER - SECURITY CLEARED - BRACKNELL- ONSITE/HYBRID
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Senior Apex Developer
Salary: bonus, medical, pension, sick leaves