1 x Lead Cloud Security Architect and 1 x Cloud Security Architect (AZURE) are urgently required by our Global IT Services client for initial contracts until 30th November to be based in London. These roles are required for a customer that is moving from traditional datacentre to a cloud (Azure) architecture model.
Responsibilities will include:
- To drive functional equivalence of Security Service & Compliance provided within current datacentre
solution into Cloud (Azure), thin Client, Digital Dev Services, Pivot to Cloud.
- To operate proactively across the vertical Cloud streams teasing out security risk & developing risk plans
- Ensure that Cloud can deliver Operational Services, Confidentiality, Availability, Integrity & Compliance as defined by the
- Work closely with the Compliance Managers
- Identify & progress Security initiatives to optimise & provide more efficient tooling, where feasible. Use of Qualys to
replace McAfee Vulnerability manager.
- Work closely with CISO & Lead Architect but report to CTO
- A proactive Architect with good Technical, Operational, Team-working & influencing skills.
These are very urgent roles; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.