|Job Title:||Lead Architect - Smart Meter Programme (SCADA)|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Lead Architect - Smart Meter Programme (SCADA) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 6-month contract to be based in Edinburgh. We are looking for a candidate with extensive Security and Networking experience and strong experience in PLC and SCADA. Other expected experience includes:
- Experienced in information Security architecture; implementation of Network Security Projects
- Highly certified against key industry standards
- Good knowledge of the application of CPNI Telemetry Guidelines and ICA Systems
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Lead the development and establishing of security processes to support a smart Meeting Key Infrastructure (SMKI) programme
- Implementing appropriate Technical and Procedural Controls to mitigate the risks identified in order to be compliant with the smart Energy Code v4
- Developing the security Design for the interlaces used for Smart Meter Infrastructure and Prepare security Requirements derived from the Code
- Engaging with third parties to put in place the Smart Meter Operation Security Operations Centre
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.