|Job Title:||Lead Architect (Skype for Business Enterprise Voice)|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Lead Architect / Consultant (Skype for Business Enterprise Voice) - Contract - Amsterdam, Netherlands
A global IT services company is searching for a Lead Architect/Consultant with strong experience with Skype for Business Enterprise Voice to join their team on customer site in Amsterdam on a contract basis.
Candidates must have experience of leading global scale Skype for Business Enterprise Voice solutions.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Candidates must be a Lead Architect/Principal Consultant with a strong vertical in leading global scale Skype for Business Enterprise Voice solutions.
- Candidates must have expert Skype for Business Enterprise Voice knowledge.
- Candidates must have as many of the following technologies as possible: Skype for Business, Exchange server, Enterprise voice, Microsoft teams, including advanced configurations for direct routing , Complex Skype voice solutions, Office 365, IP PBX, Session Border Control (SBC), Audiocodes and Ribbon (Sonus), MCSE Productivity, Lync, VoIP, PBX.
- Pre-sales and post-sales optimisation solution assurance. Owning all related technical pre-sales activities including assessing customer's current environment through various capacity planning & monitoring activities, solution sizing activities, producing complex solution designs in line with Microsoft and Audiocodes (Or other SBC) best practises, producing solution configurations / Bill of materials, scoping professional services engagements, producing pres-ales documentations such as solution proposals & Statements of Works etc.
- Must have client facing lead architecture experience, with proven skills in designing and implementing Microsoft traditional and cloud infrastructure platforms to either large-scale private or public sector organisations.
- Designing complex global Skype Voice solutions is critical.
- Experience of migrating from previous versions or third-party systems.
- Solid experience in architecting & consulting experience in the context of a services organisation, such as large system integrators.
- The successful applicant will have an in-depth understanding of all levels of a Skype for Business Enterprise Voice deployments, in order to successfully articulate solutions at all levels.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Office 365 (O365) Lead Architect
Location: England, England
Salary: Daily Rate
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Salary: Daily Rate
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Salary plus benefits
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire, S. E. England, England
Network Architect (Impact Assessment)
Location: Solihull, West Midlands, W. Midlands, England
Salary: Up to £81000 per annum + Daily Rate