Great opportunity to work for a high profile company within Broadcasting/TV that offers a great career development and training opportunities. There is also a flexible working policy (35-hour week) where there are occasional visits to the office. You can be based out of London, Cardiff, Salford or Glasgow whichever is most convenient.
As Architect within the team, you will help to define and build products that run at scale and have a global reach. We are looking for someone who wants to have an impact on how products move forward with technology. Your primary initial focus will be help shape and deliver a proposed, ground-breaking global D2C offering working with multiple teams and technologies - internally and externally - across the globe.
- Providing technical expertise and oversight on new and existing solutions
- Overseeing 3rd party application development and integration
- Presenting benefit analysis of solutions
- Facilitating collaborative design sessions with developers and stakeholders
- Lead development and maintenance of core architectural artefacts and roadmaps
- Ensure best practices are followed for design and implementation
- Maintaining a good understanding of industry and technology trends and innovations to both inform business opportunities, and influence internal and external partner roadmaps.
- Understand and support wider company architectural perspectives, assess and manage impacts to Studios digital products.
What experience is needed:
- Scalable digital consumer product architectures - ideally SVOD and/or media supply chain areas, but not essential
- Any experience/familiarity with TV application development (Roku, tvOS, Samsung, LG etc) would be highly desirable
- Integration and data exchange technologies and best practices
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.