|Job Title:||Lead Application Developer (SSIS/SSAS/SSRS)|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|REF:||FJS - Ja - SLAD_1516206551|
|Contact Name:||John Anakwenze|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
2 great positions open for Lead Application Developers (SSIS/SSAS/SSRS) to come on-board and work for a reputable global IT company based in Solihull. This will be an initial 6 month contract position with competitive rates on offer
- SQL Server 2012 or above
- Database programing
- ETL design
- Data Warehouse design
- MSSQL SSIS
- MSSQL SSAS (multidimensional and tabular)
- MSSQL SSRS
* Designs or undertakes impact analysis of small to medium size solutions or partial solutions within an established architecture.
* Schedules and monitors own work, escalating problems and queries to higher levels to ensure timescales are met.
* Contributes to and may produce project plans for medium size solutions or partial solutions.
* May schedule and monitor the work of others in team management situation.
* Collates and is responsible for proposals and bids (0 - 100 days), of which some work packages will be undertaken by others. This may also include responses to change requests.
* Contributes to solution reviews.
* Produces high quality solutions and documentation through the use of a structured approach for problems with medium complexity.
* Has identified and implemented ways to exceed customer expectation.
* Fluently presents complex technical information to technical and non-technical audiences both orally and in writing.
* Can give clear and concise instructions to those that they are providing guidance to.
* Communicates issues in a timely manner.
* Influences own team by leading elements of team meetings, peer review of deliverables etc.
* Has influence and creates a positive impact outside of their own team, e.g. by contributing to other team meetings, peer review of deliverables from other teams etc.
* Works influentially with the customer to discover, document and prioritize requirements. *
Adheres to corporate and local methodologies as appropriate.
* Adheres to corporate and local processes.
* Has played a lead role in developing and/or tailoring some local processes.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Lead Java Developer
Location: Hampshire, England
Lead Java Developer
Location: Hook, Hampshire
Lead SAP Security Authorisation Architect/Consultant (IDM/GRC)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Lead Infrastructure Architect - SC Cleared
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
*SC Cleared .NET C# Developer - Permanent - West London
Location: West London, London