Lead Application Developer
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Defence Sector require a skilled Lead Application Developer on an ongoing contract basis.
About the role:
- You will be responsible for the planning, development, and deployment of applications and components in an agile, sprint-based lifecycle.
- You will collaborate with Solution Leads, Application Architects, Security Consultants and Test Leads to ensure that the designs provide the necessary information to support security accreditation.
- You will develop applications and solutions using a variety of modern languages and tooling.
- You will ensure that applications and components the applications integrate with other data sources and systems, according to the agreed designs.
- You will ensure that applications progress through a structured change, deployment and release process.
Required Experince :
- Proficient in multiple software development tools and languages, with a strong focus on programming with UWP or WPF applications using C#/XAML.
- Strong knowledge of C#, .Net Core, MVVM, Rest API.
- Experience with Xamarin, Xamarin Forms
- Hands on knowledge on Windows programming (multi-threading, sockets, etc.), WMI and Windows application development.
- Understanding of design for software applications running on multiple platform such as Windows, Android, IoS.
- Proven work experience developing consumer facing user interfaces and supporting UI controls/components for mobile devices, windows.
- Design mobile-based features.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Produces high quality solutions and documentation, through the use of a structured approach, for problems with a high complexity.
- Development of solutions using a variety of methodologies (Waterfall and Agile)
- Experience of undertaking code reviews to ensure quality is built-in
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Must have experience in developing, maintaining, testing, debugging, and hosting mobile apps, windows and web applications
** If interested and would like to find out more please send your CV to Deepthi.Praveen@Projectpeople.com **
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Software engineer -Team Lead /Senior
Location: London, England
Senior Software Engineer/Developer - Team Lead
Location: London, England
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Location: Salford, Greater Manchester
Location: Glasgow, Scotland