Lead Application Developer
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Defence Sector require a skilled Lead Application Developer on an ongoing contract basis.
You will be responsible for the planning, development, and deployment of applications and components in an agile, sprint-based lifecycle. You will collaborate with Solution Leads, Application Architects, Security Consultants and Test Leads to ensure that the designs provide the necessary information to support security accreditation. You will develop applications and solutions using a variety of modern languages and tooling. You will ensure that applications and components the applications integrate with other data sources and systems, according to the agreed designs. You will ensure that applications progress through a structured change, deployment and release process.
- Produces high quality solutions and documentation, through the use of a structured approach, for problems with a high complexity.
- Development of solutions using a variety of methodologies (Waterfall and Agile)
- Experience of undertaking code reviews to ensure quality is built-in
- Demonstrable Experience with software languages such as C#, Python, Go, Java and others
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Must have experience in developing, maintaining, testing, debugging, and hosting windows & web applications.
- Good understanding of database design and application development using stored procedures (PL/SQL, T/SQL)
If you are interested please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Uma.Nidhi@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Application Security Consultant
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Location: Cork City, Cork
SR. APPLICATION SUPPORT ENGINEER - HYBRID - DUBLIN - CONTRACT
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Location: Hampshire, England
LEAD 3RD LINE NETWORK ENGINEER- CONTRACT - REMOTE WORKING
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands