Exciting opportunity to be a part of a reputed telecom company as Lead application developer role based in Bracknell.
Please note: A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
Responsible for the design, creation, testing and documenting of new and amended programs from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed standards. The provision of application maintenance and support services, either directly to users of the applications or to service delivery functions.
- Designs or undertakes impact analysis of small to medium size solutions or partial solutions within an established architecture.
* Schedules and monitors own work, escalating problems and queries to higher levels to ensure timescales are met.
* Contributes to and may produce project plans for medium size solutions or partial solutions.
* May schedule and monitor the work of others in team management situation.
* Collates and is responsible for proposals and bids (0 - 100 days), of which some work packages will be undertaken by others. This may also include responses to change requests.
* Contributes to solution reviews.
* Produces high quality solutions and documentation through the use of a structured approach for problems with medium complexity.
* Has identified and implemented ways to exceed customer expectation.
* Fluently presents complex technical information to technical and non-technical audiences both orally and in writing.
* Can give clear and concise instructions to those that they are providing guidance to.
* Communicates issues in a timely manner.
* Influences own team by leading elements of team meetings, peer review of deliverables etc.
* Has influence and creates a positive impact outside of their own team, e.g. by contributing to other team meetings, peer review of deliverables from other teams etc.
* Works influentially with the customer to discover, document and prioritize requirements.
* Adheres to corporate and local methodologies as appropriate.
* Adheres to corporate and local processes.
* Has played a lead role in developing and/or tailoring some local processes.
* Keep abreast of technology developments within their own specialism.
- Experience of Virtualization Technology; preferably VMware
- Understanding of Citrix.
- Proficient in use of MDT and SCCM for client builds.
- Working knowledge of PowerShell, and VB scripting.
- Build and commission of multi-cloud (Azure/AWS/GCP) platforms
- Strong understanding of GPO and Active Directory.
- APP-V and MSI packaging background.
- SAN experience.
- Networking exposure.
- Focus on measuring and communicating by results, outcomes, and achievements.
- Ability to cope with upward and downward pressure.
- Experience of formal change control and configuration management.
- Experience of working in large-scale projects.
If you are interested in applying, please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Governance & Change Lead
Location: Reading, Berkshire
BI Developer / Reporting
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Senior Python Developer
Location: London, England
AWS Developer / Engineer
Location: Salford, Greater Manchester